Information Technology Services (ITS) operates and maintains the campus open-access computer labs and provides support for students using the labs and for faculty who teach in the labs.
Please note updated lab hours and capacity due to to COVID social distancing protocols.
There are currently twelve open-access computer labs located throughout the campus, containing more than 470 computers. Please visit the Computer Lab Details web page for a list of labs currently managed by ITS.
The Student Computing Manager, Veronica Norville Thompson, has an office in the SuperLab and can help with any questions or problems concerning lab operations during regular business hours. In the evenings, our evening Computer Lab Coordinator, Stacey Grant, will assist you.
Helpful Links and Information
- Forgot your password? Use the Self-service Password Reset form.
- Need help with your computing accounts?
- Technology Training Opportunities
- Assistive Technology at UNCG
- Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- Employment Information and Application (PDF: requires a reader such as Adobe Reader)
Build your resume while you increase your knowledge of computing and earn money!
- Ready to buy your laptop computer?
The Dell and Apple Web points of sale are now open! Visit the UNCG Student Laptop Program (SLP) web page for details.